POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Basic physic laws back to normality (apparently) (MPG1) : Basic physic laws back to normality (apparently) (MPG1) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 01:29:59 EDT (-0400)
  Basic physic laws back to normality (apparently) (MPG1)
Date: 22 Nov 2001 12:36:55
Message: <3bfd37b7@news.povray.org>
I wrote the code in C, and now it is much faster! I'm beginning to think
about adding particle interaction. That will slow the algorithm
considerably, but I think it may be worth the try.

I still don't like the appearance of the blobs... it's still too "chunky".
Even though they are 10,000 blob spheres, I can still spot lots of them.
I've tinkered with the threshold and strength parameters, but I haven't
reached any satisfactory values. Any suggestions?

Well, I hope you like it. And of course, your commentaries are welcomed.

Good luck,

Fernando.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: